1. Appropriate acquisition, usage and provision of personal information
intellim shall recognize the importance of privacy protection, and acquire, use, provide and set aside personal information within the necessary range of our business.
2. Appropriate management of personal information
intellim shall place strict control on personal information and take appropriate measures to prevent risks, such as, unauthorized access to personal information, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information.
3. Adherence to laws, regulations and standards
intellim shall comply with laws and regulation for personal information, guideline established by the government and other standards related to personal information protection law and our company businesses.
4. Response to complaints and consultation
intellim shall clearly specify the contact information for the complaint and consultation on our website and others for any comments or complaints to personal information intellim handles, and intellim shall response to them appropriately.
5. Continuous improvement of management system for privacy protection
Established: August 2, 2005
Revised: July 23, 2010
President & CEO